Monday, September 19, 2005

effortlessly happy

today was made infinitely special by the fact that i returned from work to find my first two comments ever on my blog – one from a very special friend called Anna – which i guess is okay to tell you, as she left her name on the site, who is currently in South Africa *sob*, and one from a man in America called Kelly. his blog, the wonderfully titled "effortlessly average" is well worth checking out – he likes CSI - a man of good taste, surely and has hilarious kids and a cool wife. highly recommended.

2 Comments:

At 25 September, 2005 14:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The InformationWeek Blog
INFORMATIONWEEK WEBLOG Here you'll find observations, anecdotes, and analysis from our experienced staff of reporters and editors, with links to stories, surveys and other content that appear on InformationWeek ...
I am so glad I found your blog! Great information!

I have a site about make money online now

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog

 
At 25 September, 2005 14:26 , Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Wow, thanks. My first recommendation! I'd like to thank the academy and all the little people who made this award possible. Wait, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home